- Dashboard + widgets
- BTRFS support
- LVM snapshot support
- WebGUI description language
- Generic database layer
- Make use of the ExtJS class loader feature
- Support DANE in postfix (should be possible with Debian Jessie)
- Upgrade to Debian Wheezy
- Relocate the RPC processing from the PHP WebGUI backend code into a seperate daemon. Communication between PHP WebGUI backend and daemon is done via socket. Daemon is running as root to allow access to all system relevant services. Using a daemon allows forking which will simplify background actions which is currently not easy to implement because the PHP-CGI does not allow forking.
- Refactoring of the API
- Do not activate configuration changes immediatelly, instead only activate them after pressing a button in the WebGUI.
- OwnCloud plugin
- Multilanguage support in WebGUI.
- Refactor RPC interface.
- Add ACL browser to modify the file permissions of a shared folder, this will replace current workflow which sets the ACL based on the shared folder privileges. The privileges will be used now only to configure service access permissions.
- Refactor user/group management.
- Improve certificate management.
- Improve RSync services.