To get started, download the version of OpenMediaVault you need.
- Choose the highest version number available, this gives you the latest version.
- Files containing the text 'Beta' are test versions, don't use these version unless you want to test new features and don't mind a few bugs or errors.
- PC owners should choose an ISO image with 'AMD64' in it name.
- Other device Owners should choose the folder with their device name, like Raspberry Pi, Odroid, etc.
- Your device is not listed? Then you can install OMV as a service on a supported operating system.